[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cage giveaway!

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 21:37:46 EST 2005

Hello all!
  My family is moving to a new apartment next week, and we have several  used cages we'd love to donate to a worthy cause.  We live in  northern Delaware, so whoever gets them would have to be able to travel  to us ASAP to pick them up.  All we want in return is assurance  that they'll be used safely and humanely by loving pet owners or a  rescue.  Please email me privately if you're interested!
  -Nena Craven
  nenacraven at yahoo.com

  Available cages:
  -Dog crate, solid removable bottom & heavy wire sides, 1 1/2 by 3 feet
    -two gerbil-sized starter cages with plastic bottoms and wire sides,  with one   gerbil-friendly running wheel (metal so it can't be chewed,  grid sides so tails can't get stuck)
    -1 by 3 foot cage with solid metal bottom and heavy wire sides
    - five gallon glass tank