[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - PRINCE

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 19:51:15 EST 2005

Annette

Prince's life story was very touching. I am glad he
had a good long life with your family!  I am sorry
your husband passed away too. All my co-workers tell
me they want to come back as my guinea pig too.
I started out with my pigs on the commercial seed
mixes and an occational hay cube too. There was not a
lot of information on guinea pig care out there before
the Internet. You had to rely on the pet shop owner or
employees for all your care information.

I always have my vet give my guinea pigs gas before
they give the shot. It makes me feel a little better
that they were asleep and did not know what was going
on. I am usually too upset to go back and watch even
though Dr Patton asks me if I want to watch. It is
always the hardest decision to make that last trip to
the vet. That is why I am always grateful when they go
quickly at home like my Sabrina and Jasmine did this
year.

I had a guinea pig, Fuzzy, when I was in the sixth
grade that lived until my Senior year of high school.
Six years is the longest I have ever had one live. It
is great that you had almost 10 years with Prince!! He
was one lucky and unforgettable fellow! I send my
condolences to you in the loss of your little one.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com