[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Hamsterlings!!!

BARRINGER JAMIE MAE barringj at ucsu.colorado.edu
Sun Nov 27 18:42:49 EST 2005

Gus and I are writing to announce the arrival, sometime over the last
week, of a litter of new hamsterlings in the cage next door. Wheee can
hear them squealing and squeaking in their box, but we don't know how many
there are yet. Our human won't check yet, cause she says that if they have
been squealing for the past week they are obviously being fed, and she
doesn't want to upset their mommy hamster by poking around in their house.
Our neighbors are Campbells Dwarfs, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern. Rosie is
the mom, and is white. Guildy is opal.

-Sonja Pig, with Gus, and the human Jamie