[Gpdd] Announce: GPDD Holiday Piggie Exchange

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Mon Nov 28 10:45:00 EST 2005

Greeting All Holiday Piggies

The emails have been sent out to everyone that I received information from
for the Holiday Piggie Exchange. If you haven't received an email please let
me know as soon as possible.

It would also be greatly appreciated if you could let me know that you have
received your email and also when the mailman delivers the goodies. Just
want to make sure that no piggie misses out on the festivities.  Matches
have been made both directly and randomly depending on the requirements of
the herd. As we are now less than a month to the holidays the sooner
pressies get in the mail the longer the postman has to deliver them.

Alge brought up a good point in an email to me about the price range for
gifts. In the past the price range was $3.00 to $10 for gifts. The idea is
that all piggies who want to participate can. Sorry I just included the
upper limit in my previous post. I hope your piggies are just as excited as
mine waiting for the postman to arrive.
Enjoy the exchange and the holidays. I hope everyone has as much fun as I
do.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if there are any questions.

All the best
Martha, Sally Claus and the elves Poppy, Holly & Otis

Martha Coburn
office (705) 687-4099
fax    (705) 687-1102
marthac at cogeco.ca