[Gpdd] [Announcement] New Guinea Girl

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 23:01:41 EST 2005

  As most of you read previously, I came across a silver/white agouti (my fav) sow.  She has a cold so I have been treating her for URI, she is also hopping on her back legs.  Please keep her in your prayers that she recovers and lives many, many years from now.

  She is very similar to my beloved Flint.  I don't have a picture of her yet but should have one on my site tomorrow.  She still doesn't have a name, but I am thinking of either Willow as in a pussy willow tree and to keep with the plant/nature names.  I also thought about Mystique and call her Misty for short or Serendipity because I came across her unexpectedly and wasn't looking for a pig but as soon as I seen her, I took her.

  What do you all think?

  Wheeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the newest Guinea Girl (that needs a name)
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake and Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"