[Gpdd] Announce Hear Hear on the Thanksgiving

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Tue Nov 29 17:18:04 EST 2005

  _____

From: Pasmant, Dawna
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:46 AM
To: 'Gpdd at gpdd.org'
Subject: Hear Hear on the Thanksgiving

Michelle, it is amazing to me how much Guinea Pig people think alike.  I was
thinking the very same thing this morning and I would also like to say how
amazing everyone on the Digest is.  I have read about heartbreak and joy,
death and birth, and the compassion is overwhelming.  To know that we are
such a family that cares deeply about our furred babies.  I have met some
amazing people that I have built up friendships with that I would not have
met if it had not been for the Digest.  Too many to mention.  I thank you
all for being there for anyone wether it is just to laugh at the funny
antics of our babies, to grieve in the death of a loved one, and to just
genuinely be nice to each other.  Maybe the world needs more guinea pigs.
We sure know how to make it a better place.  Thanks to all of you for just
being real.  God Bless us in the Holyday season.  Dawna, loyal slave to
BooBooBearHare and the Fuginator.  Loyal friend to all who have the
fortitude to share their lives with our furry friends.

Best Regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Industries
1-800-363-4490 Ext 115