[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge - Blondie Babies, and Health - Little One

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 01:14:21 EST 2005

I want to say a big thank you for all the warm
  wishes and kind words about Little One and
  Blondie and her babies.

  Blondie is doing really well just missing Jimmy,
  her man and he is missing her as well.

  Little One is doing great. She still has like a
  little sniffle but I think that may be allergies,
  just like mama slave. She is still on batril
  water so I think she will be just fine. I

  Since I don't want dont' want any more babies,
  the have to be in seprate cages, and it's like a
  piggie Condo around her. They are stacked up
  three high with with wire cages, and then a single
  one that was made from plexi glass set on the
  table. Thank god for you fellow digester for giving
  me someone to turn to durning this diffucult time
  with my piggies. Only my very closest friends, and
  the fine people here really understand what wonderful
  beautiful creatures that have become our Masters.
  They help share the world of love so well. As someone
  said here, maybe we need more guinea pigs to show
  the world love and maybe then we could all get along.

  My prayers and well wishes are will all ill piggies and thier
  slaves. May they all get well and enjoy the holiday season.
  Bless each and every piggie and people here on the digest
  and also any that just read the digest and haven't posted yet.

  Remember to give extra piggie loves to honor those at the
  bridge.

  Birdie and the herd. Blondie, Jimmy, Little One & Spunky