[Gpdd] health:red pee

picasso.massed at verizon.net picasso.massed at verizon.net
Wed Nov 30 10:48:15 EST 2005

Dear Everyone,

A while back I wrote about my friend's guinea pig,  Sundae.  She had been in
the hospital and was on antibiotics for 10 days to treat a urinary track
infection.  Well,  poor little Sundae is not completely better.  She is eating
and drinking,  so that is good.  However,  her pee is reddish.  What can I
recommend my friend to do? She already spent $280.00 on her.  I hate to ever
put an amount on an animal and she feels the same way,  but she really has no
money.  I am afraid that if I put Sundae with my 2 piggies they might get sick
too.  I am so sad about this,  any suggestions?

Rachel (Roxie and Phera's slave)