[Gpdd] Behavior: male noises

Esteban García paraelmessanger at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 14:33:32 EDT 2005

Hi there, Gisela and Karen. My piggie Igor is doing the same noises, I
thoght he was ill, like if he got cough. I´m very worried about this noises,
they just do not sound like common sounds.

I Also have another question for all de Gpdd readers. Í live in Mexico City
(that explains my bad english, sorry about that), does anyone knows about a
caby Vet in mexico city? thanks in advance.

I also wanted to share with you that Hamtaro likes to walk inside his house
all around the corral, hahaha, like if the house was moving by itself!

Greetings to the piggies all around the world.