[Gpdd] MISC: nail clipping

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:28:54 EDT 2005

When I clip Willie's nails which isn't as often as it should be done cause
his nails are black and very dark so if you clip to much he bleeds tons. I
actually use cat clippers since I don't need them on the cats due to no
claws to clip any more on them. They are actually very nice to use. I
usually have to wrap Willie in a towel before I clip nails because he
doesn't like it very much but it works out good. Good luck clipping nails.

Here's another funny thing as last night I got out some orchard grass from
the big box from oxbow for Willie and a while later I come back into the
room to find my cat Spaz on the box with his head in the box eating hay.
He's done this before but usually when I am trying to give it to Willie. I
thought that was the funniest thing ever. Thought everyone would love to
hear about it too.

Lisa, sorry about your poor piggie Murray. hope everything else is good at
the piggie rescue. We are thinking of you over here.

Wheeks to all,
Alicia slave to Sailor Willie