[Gpdd] condolences;rainbow bridge

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 19:22:15 EDT 2005

Lisa and JoAnn, I am so very sorry to hear about Murry and Rugi passing
to the bridge. I was in tears reading your posts You both did your best
for them. It is very hard to let go.There are many memories of the good
times you had with your fur balls that you can hang on to. Murry and
Rugi know you loved them and they loved you and will be waiting for you
at the bridge. Even though they are free of pain and struggling and are
running around with lots of friends and eating grasss and clover I know
they are keeping an eye our for a familiar  figure coming their way and
will run to meet you where you will always be together.
Elizabeth