[Gpdd] [Misc] Rugi and Murray

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 15:52:03 EDT 2005

JoAnne and Lisa,

I am so sorry to hear about both of these precious, well-loved boys.  Please accept my deepest condolences.

May they both be popcorning together at Rainbow Bridge finding the freshest clover and dandelions available.

Both of you tried so hard to save these little guys and they were so very well cared for.  They appreciated it and will love you forever.

Sad wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the "abscessed" boar, Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"