[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 23:04:13 EDT 2005

The Story Piggies and I wish to send sincere condolences to JoAnn for the
passing of Rugi over the Rainbow Bridge and to Lisa for the passing of Murray
over the Rainbow Bridge.  Both of these sweet little piggies were so very
special and tried so hard to remain with their beloved slaves.  They will
certainly be waiting for their slaves to join them at the Bridge and will be  free
from pain and illness from now on.  I am sure that they both knew how  much they
were loved and how very much they will be missed.  Please know  that your
friends here at GPDD will grieve with you.

Healing  Wheeeeeps from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess
and  Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_