[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Murray

Karen Murphy klynnem at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 23:29:10 EDT 2005

Hi Lisa, so sorry to hear about the difficult and loving decision you had to make for little Murray.

Vivian and Meekly and I send our condolences to you and the other piggies there...

I would like to share a story with you privately when you are up to it...it has to do with a very special bunny I know named Murray.
I must say I was so touched when I joined the list to hear your funny and special stories about Murray the piggie.  I do believe it was a toss up as to who was treated more royally--Murray bunny or Murray piggie.  Both obviously loved as much as possible ;-)

If you would email me privately, Murray-bunny's Mom wants to send you something.

Healing Hugs
Karen, Meekly, & the still-pregnant Vivian

Karen Murphy
klynnem at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.