[Gpdd] Bridge: Rugi

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 02:01:33 EDT 2005

Jo Ann,
     Rugi had care and love -- for any being or creature in the world, how
much nicer the experience of life if we have those things, or if we experience
those things, more aptly.
     I am sorry for your loss and understand how you feel about adopting
another little guy. I think there may be another way of looking at it, however --
when we have taken one of these little sweethearts under our care and
protection for his/her short lifetime, we do make a difference. But it is so difficult
to bear (witness) their suffering and pain... but the little one had love
through it all.
     I struggle with this idea by the way. How many times can a heart break?
     The radio for Sierra is very touching.

Condolences, sharing your sadness and wishing you peace,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents