[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Non-Wheekers

Karen Murphy klynnem at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 4 15:50:55 EDT 2005

Hi Leah, you are right--even though Meekly doesn't wheek, he makes plenty of other noises!  He purrs and rumblestruts like crazy.  He talks up a storm to Vivian, whom he can see through the bars.  He flirts with her all the time.

She just accepts it as her just due and does not deign to respond, ha, ha.  I think I have seen her wink at him, however <gr>

He also makes happy tribble noises when I pet him, but I have to pet him for like 20-30 min before he starts talking.

He is a big cage bar chewer also, and someday I know he will have a Shawshank redemption and finally saw thru those bars!  Funny thing is, he only chews at the corner near Vivian...and bless his heart...if he ever makes his way thru those bars, he will still have Vivian's bars to get through!  (Not sure he has thought that part through yet...)

We are seriously considering a move to another state where there are better vet options--I would love to have him neutered so they could be together.

Maybe Vivian will have a boy baby and he and Meekly can be pals, we shall see.
Karen