[Gpdd] [MISC.]Condolences to our friends;new website photos

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 21:57:10 EDT 2005

Dear Friends,

We would like to send our most heartfelt condolences to those who have
recently lost a dear piggie friend. We know how terribly painful it is when
one of our friends has to leave us, whatever the reason. We do everything
that we can for them when they are ill, and at all times love them with all
our hearts. We share good times and bad, experience our joys and sorrows
together, and come away much better than if we had never had such
experiences. Sometimes when we are in the midst of a painful situation that
seems to go on and on, we think "never will I put myself in a position to
hurt like this again". But as time passes, it is the moments of love and
companionship that we remember...all the precious memories that keep our
friends alive for us for all time. It seems as though there has been so much
sorrow lately. And, as has been stated before, we would never try to "play
down" the seriousness of events that have happened recently. But we like the
idea that someone mentioned in an earlier posting about trying to find
things to smile about. We have truly enjoyed reading the stories posted by
fellow piggie slaves. Not only did we smile, but also laughed out loud at a
few of them. Piggies have a way of making us do that! We have posted some
new photos to our little website that we hope will bring a few more smiles.
These are the first new pigtures since the Spring Piggie Exchange...I guess
it was about time! We hope that you will enjoy them.

Best wishes to all,
Sherry and the Piggie Pals
www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com