[Gpdd] MISC: Pumpkin

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Wed Oct 5 19:07:33 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I mentioned in a previous post about getting a piggie from the animal
control officer where I work.  He is a sweet 4 year old boar named Pumpkin.
Same old story, turned in by someone who didn't want him anymore. We have
had him about a wheek and I haven't found a home for him yet.

So, tonight I asked my hubby "how hard should I look for a home for
Pumpkin?" and he said, "not very!"

I should have known, piggies stick to my sweet hubby like glue :)

So I guess you all can welcome Pumpkin to the Patriot Piggs of Mass., Juliet
and Peaches.

Dee, softie Joe, and the Patriot Piggs: Juliet, Peaches and Pumpkin.
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com