[Gpdd] Behavior: bed and noise

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Wed Oct 5 13:38:55 EDT 2005

Hi everyone its BooBooBearHare here.  I just wanted to let everyone know
that I got a cuddle cup from my pals, and I never get out of it.  If Momma
slave does not move it close enough to the water bottle thingy, i just move
closer so I never have to get out to get a drink or eat.  I heard that Fugs
likes to go potty in her house, so she does not have one.  Momma slave
thinks it would just get yuky and gross.
OK move over little foot, Slave Dawna here.  Regarding the talking and such.
Fugs is a grunter, does not sqeak or squeal unless there is petting
involved.  She will go like crazy if you pet her.  Boo, now she talks to the
water bottle,. the food dish, the dogs, the wall, her cuddle cup, ect.  She
can be real loud.  Fugs is a cage biter, only if there is food coming.
Hay is awesome to keep teeth worn and i like to put it along with some other
goodies into toilet paper rolls.  That way they get something to do, and
something to chew.  No im not a poet.  They both like to chew on their
pigloos, but now that Boo has the cuddle cup, she has no house.  BTW she
loves that thing, thanks Janet.
Fugly and BooBoo send sad wheeps to all that have lost babies.  They realize
how important they are to me, so they know how sad it is to loose one.  Our
hearts go out to everyone that is dealing with sickies and bad teefies.
Hugs and God Bless Dawna, Slave to BBBH and the one and only soon to be wed,
Fugly.

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Industries