[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Phera out of sorts

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 12:56:59 EDT 2005

Dear Rachel

Sounds like it could be a tooth problem.  Has Phera lost any weight?  Does
she pick up food and drop it without eating it?  Can you take her to the
vet and ask them to look inside her mouth with an otoscope - they might be
able to see tooth overgrowth and/or spikes on her teeth, and then burr
them down.  They might also want to take an X-ray to check her jaw.

Take care,

Kay