[Gpdd] Health....Sassy Suzy

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Thu Oct 6 13:22:00 EDT 2005

Hi Slaves,

I took Sassy Suzy to the vet a few days ago to have urethra stones
removed.....again!   This is the fourth time she has undergone this
procedure in the last three years!  The vet gives her a little gas to
relax her and then uses a combination of Vaseline and forceps to remove
the stones; fortunately they are close to the end of the urethra so they
can be easily reached.  Each time the vet gives me a little bottle with
the stones in it; they are about the size of a small pea.

Nothing to do with piggers.....but......yesterday I found a baby squirrel
in my garage facing off against my 170 lb dog!  All Willie wanted to do
was lick the squirrel but the feeling was not mutual.  So now, I have a
3-4 week baby squirrel that I am feeding with a small syringe.  I went to
the pet store today and bought some dry squirrel feed that you mix with
water.  The baby squirrel seemed cold so I put a pop bottle filled with
warm water on his blanket.  He/she snuggled up to it and went to sleep.
I just can't turn it loose with cold weather approaching.  I guess I'll
keep it until I think it can survive on its own and then turn it loose.
I am such a BIG softy when it comes to animals.

Jim........Sassy Suzy, Ginger, and Olivia