[Gpdd] MISC: Looking for a New Home

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:38:06 EDT 2005

Greetings, digesters -

Please find below an email from a slave that I came
in contact with who is looking for a home for her piggies.
She is in western Oregon, between Portland and Salem.
Due to increased work load and other factors beyond her
control, she feels that she cannot, now, give her girls the
attention and love they need and deserve.  She is looking
for a new and loving home for them.  If you know of
anyone who might be interested, please contact her,
or you can contact me and I will forward to her.

Thanks in advance for any leads that you can provide.

Candy; Topper & Mollie; and X