[Gpdd] BREEDING: questions

Paula Smith smithfamilytoo at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 09:41:01 EDT 2005

Hi folks,
I'm new to this guinea pig thing and have breeding questions. I'm not trying to breed. I'm actually trying not to breed! My boy and girl piggies have been in the same play area though. The more I have learned, the more I fear that we may have babies in the near future. Is there any way to know before the sow starts getting fat? The thought of a pregnant guinea pig makes me nervous because I just don't know enough about them yet.
Paula

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.