[Gpdd] Misc: Guinea pigs for adoption

mar009 at DRAKE.EDU mar009 at DRAKE.EDU
Sat Oct 8 12:47:36 EDT 2005

I have four sweet female guinea pigs that I must put up for adoption. They can
be adopted out in groups or separately. If you or anyone you know is looking
for another companion please let me know. They are all very sweet and healthy
but I have recently become active in dog rescue and the different dogs coming
in and out of the apartment has become too much of a stressor for the girls.
Living in a small apartment I have no place to give them their separate areas.
I am located in Iowa and am looking for loving homes.

Thanks,

Melissa