[Gpdd] Announce: Happy ADOPTION DAY, Rosie!!!

Maren Fouts butzm at ece.osu.edu
Sun Oct 9 15:20:39 EDT 2005

Leah,

Rosie wanted me to extend her thanks to you for remembering such an important day!  We were both
very surprised you remembered!  Actually, Rosie's Adoption Day is on Monday.

We were going to make an announcement on WHEK Radio.  I guess we don't have to do that now.  Rosie
has her very own PR person!

Her Royal Pigness, Rosie of Olney, has been with ordering us around for a year now.  She will be
spending 2 days in deep relaxation in Dad's lap.  Lots of beauty rest.  She has graciously allowed
Sam to join her in the celebration feast of apple, celery, carrots and other favorites.  A salad
will be enjoyed by all at dinner.

Happy Adoption Day, Rosie Girl!  We love you!

Piggy kisses to all,
Maren, Sam, and her Royal Pigness Rosie