[Gpdd] Misc: Piggy Songs

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Oct 9 20:09:55 EDT 2005

Debbie,
     Loved your piggy song! As I read it I thought, This should be called
"Ode to the Guinea Pig" -- then I saw your title. LOL
     Your song is a real tribute to these wonderful little creatures. May I
raise a glass to you along with my compliments?
     I keep reading about a piggy song book but don't know what's in in it or
who is putting it together.
     A year or so ago Erin was doing a lot of pigggy songs, Lisa, Carla,
Jenni with the unforgetable Rumblestrut Blues ("Let me walk you down the produce
aisle..."    :)   I know Im forgetting someone. Who did the "Its a good Day for
Clean Bedding? And wasn't there one on Knights in White Satin? Ahem, Nights
rather!
          I don't seem to be getting all my gpdds and I had fallen behind on
reading them then there was the 10 or 11 days that I was in the hospital. So,
will someone fill me on!!

Cheers all,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents