[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Halloween Fundraising

Elizabeth Parker ekparker at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 19:56:13 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!

Here is some Halloween fun for all the cavvy lovers!  I am doing some fundraising for Wee Companions through a CafePress.com store:  http://www.cafepress.com/opal_ink  I got both my babies through Wee Companions and wanted to give something back to them for the wonderful piggies I have now.

In it you will find two items - a card and mouse pad of my beautiful Vampire Guinea Pig!  I worked hard in Photoshop to make the finished products professional.  The costume is real (just cutting him out and the typography on the inside are Photoshop).  CafePress.com takes $11, and the purchase price is $15.  Which means a whole $4 is donated for each item!

A $15 pack of 6 cards is $2.50 a card - about the same as a Hallmark card.  And this one has a piggie on it and will go to help other piggies!!!  I hope you enjoy a laugh from it at least ;-)

Love from Liz, Monty, and Sweet pea. :-)