[Gpdd] [Behaviour] Can someone give me a pig dictionary?!?!?!?!

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 14:28:40 EDT 2005

Popcorning-- pig is really happy (kind of like a young kid running and jumping around after a sugar-high)
Rumblestrutting-- mostly boars do this when a female is around, but females do it also when they are in heat or when one of the pigs want to dominate another
Murmur,grunting sounds-- contentment, comfortable
Wheeeking-- begging for food, wants attention
Coos--calm
Chattering of teeth-- warning or trying to impress

I can't think of anymore right now.  But I hope this gives you an idea.  Remember no question is a stupid question.  It would be more stupid of you to not ask.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lonely boar, Flint (wonders when he be able to live with his girlfriends)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"