[Gpdd] General;Condolences;fighting

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 17:09:20 EDT 2005

Megan and Jerry,
 I am sorry to learn of Chewy's passing. May you take comfort in knowing
that you will be united again someday.
Elizabeth L.

Karen,
 Some piggers just stop getting along for some reason. You may have to
keep the divider in the cage so they can see and talk to each other, but
not be close enough to fight. You can try putting them in a neutral area
for play times together to see how they do.Maybe after a while they will
start getting along again and can share the same cage, but they may have
to be kept separated. I am sorry they are starting to fight.
Elizabeth L.