[Gpdd] Rscue: Ebay Piggy

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 01:59:08 EDT 2005

Hi,
     I certainly am no advocate of advertising live animals on eBay and know
its against their policy, but I spotted one (the listing was only for several
hours) -- What was it Lisa, about a yr. and a half ago? -- in the Atlanta
area. Fortunately, before the post came down I had written the sellers for their
email address hoping, almost beyond hope, that someone in the group might give
the little girl a home.
     A few hrs later there was no trace of the "ad." (This wasn't to make $
by the way  but to fnd a home -- and again, I don't condone it, but....) I was
so glad I had an email address before it closed out.
     Lisa Sharp lived in the area and this little eBay pig became Lisa's
beloved Zoe, Zoe who never had life better than with Lisa and Fuzzy then Oz too.
     Unfortunately Zoe has recently crossed the bridge, but she had love and
quality care with Lisa which she hasn't had before.
     I like happy endings.
     By the way, Wilon won't hush until I agree to send his love to that Kung
Fu Fuzzy of his!!

Alge (and the Jolly Rodents)