[Gpdd] RESCUE: New Arrival at Wheeks and Squeaks

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 16:55:29 EDT 2005

Lisa, this pig will be one of your dearest rescue piggies ever. I find that
the worse off they are in the beginning, the more precious they become due to
that neglect (not sure why, either). And somehow, these piggies just seem more
grateful to us just for being loved.

I have had some incredibly sad and bad off piggies. Some I have been able to
adopt out, and even they in their adoptive homes become the little lovebugs. I
am just not sure why that is.

This poor baby Chewy is going to have you wrapped around his little feet. :-)

Hugs all around!

Judi