[Gpdd] [MISC.] Thank you for your kind condolences.

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:52:34 EDT 2005

Dear Friends,

We just wanted to thank everyone who so kindly sent condolences after the
loss of our beloved Mr. T. We also want to thank those who visited our
website and signed our guestbook. We hope that you enjoyed the photos. He
was such a photogenic piggie, and was always patient with me as I struggled
to take the "pigtures". We are really missing him around here.  We are, as
always, so thankful to have the warm-hearted support of our friends here at
GPDD. You are simply the best!

We also wanted to extend our deepest sympathies to those who have said
goodbye to a dear piggie friend recently. We know that our Mr. T is in the
best of company as he plays in those endless fields where pain and sickness
do not exist.

Our best to you,
Sherry and the piggie pals
www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com