[Gpdd] Announcements: Oreo's babies and the new Chewy

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 02:53:04 EDT 2005

> Hello Every Pig and Person,
>        This is Charlie of the Jolly Rodents and I'm all surprised and
comfluxtorated. Oreo, my dear one, you have new babies? Wow! How surprising. But many
congratulations. That explains the weight gain you mentioned. But why didn't
you tell me you were looking forward to producing a family? Can I be Uncle
Charlie? We Jolly Rodents luvz babies. We all want to be uncles!
     We went to your website. So many cute little guys and girls. Are all of
you becoming mommies at once? Mr. Cooders says that we can teach the little
boy piggies "courtly manners."
     And the new Chewy -- welcome to what will be a whole new warm and loving
world for you! We're so glad to have you as part of our very large GP family.
We are so glad you've found your forever home.
     By the way, do you maybe have pea eye or a fatty tumor (benign Cooders
says) affecting the whites of your eyes. Maybe its something else, but such a
condition is hereditary and harmless. But check with others and a vet.

All best from your new GP buddies,
Charlie and the rest of the Jolly Rodents