[Gpdd] [RESCUE] need to find a home for my sweet piggie

MARIE DARGINIO melodymaker74 at msn.com
Fri Oct 14 20:06:15 EDT 2005

I am not able to care for my Guinea Pig as well as he deserves. I am very busy with school and work and do not have enough time to devote to his care. When I bought him a year and a half ago, I did not realize how much maintainance they required. I love him very dearly, this is why I must find him a new home. If anyone is interested or needs more info, please feel free to email me at melodymaker74 at msn.com<mailto:melodymaker74 at msn.com>   My name is Marie and his is "Sunny", AKA  "Boo Bear".    Thank You, Marie