[Gpdd] Health aand condolencesRusty and Cinnimon

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 12:51:55 EDT 2005

Jackie,
Have you given Rusty anything to replace the good bacteria the
antibiotic is killing off? Try giving him some yogurt with live culture
or acidaphalous capsule or tablet a day in water or cranberry juice. You
might have to syringe it into him. He may not be eating because his
tummy is upset from the antibiotic. Hope he starts eating and pooping soon.

Stan,
 I want to express my sympathy  over the loss of Cinnamon. Even though
61/2 years is a good age for guinea pigs it is never long enough

Elizabeth L.