[Gpdd] MISC: Pigfriends

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Sun Oct 16 16:57:04 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I changed a poem called Girlfriends to apply to how we all feel about our
Pigfriends.  Hope you like it.

Dee

Pigfriends

Time passes.
Life happens.
Distance separates.
Piggies grow up.
Hearts break.
Piggies get sick.
Piggies die.

BUT.
Pigfiends are there, no matter how much time,
and how many miles are between you.

A pigfriend is never farther away than a phone call or email.

When you have to walk that lonesome valley
and you have to walk it without your piggie, your
pigfriends will be there, cheering you on, praying
for you, pulling for you in your grief.
Never saying it was only a guinea pig.

Pigfriends bless our life! The world wouldn't be the same without them!

When we began this adventure called
pighood, we had no idea of the incredible
joys or sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we
know how much we would need each other.
Every day, we need each other still.

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com