[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 18:29:26 EDT 2005

I have been ill with a very nasty flu and, therefore, I am way behind in my
digest readings and replies.  Also, I have been missing quite a few digests
recently.  Has anyone else on AOL (or other provider) been missing digests
lately? Upon trying to read a few digests, I was very saddened to see  how many
dear piggies have crossed the bridge lately.  The Story Piggies  and I (Debra)
wish to send our deepest condolences to all of those who have lost  their dear
fur friends lately.  We also wish to send healing wheeps to the  piggies
fighting illnesses.  There are way too many of those lately as  well.  Perhaps it
is the change of seasons that is causing so much illness  in piggies and
slaves lately.  Whatever it is, I hope that everyone and  everypig feels much
better very soon.  Give all of your dear piggies an  extra hug from us.  I have
been feeling piggy withdrawals the last week,  since I have tried not to handle
my sweeties any more than I have to while I am  sick.  I don't want to take
chances on giving them any "bugs".  I hope  I can make up for it when I am
feeling better.  I sure miss hugging and  holding them.

Wheeeeeps  from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and
Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_