[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Piggie missing hair patch

Rob at TheMaxwellGroupInc.com Rob at TheMaxwellGroupInc.com
Sun Oct 16 19:59:18 EDT 2005

Hello folks,

I'm new to the list, and found it while looking for an answer to a
problem.  My boys have a pigge that is missing a hair patch off his ( I'm
guessing his ) back.  He is the only piggie in the cage, so another one
biting him is out of the question.

I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary in the cage, and I didn't see
anything on the skin.  He is only about a year old or so.

I'm hoping someone has a clue here for me.  My boys are very concerned.

Thanks

Rob