[Gpdd] (Care) Teddy's Surgery

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 17:27:18 EDT 2005

Hi all. I know I haven't posted much lately; things have been really busy for me. The Squee Squad and I have been very saddened by the loss of so many dear piggies. I've wanted to post my condolences before now, but again, things have been very hectic.

Anyway, what I'm writing about now is my little Teddy. I know I haven't talked about her much because...well, let's just say she is not a very friendly or sociable pig; she's kind of a bully to the other girls. I noticed her straining and crying when she peed and we just found out today that she has bladder stones. And when I say stones, I mean a LOT of them. So, she is going in for surgery tomorrow. I feel so bad that she has so many stones, but she really wasn't showing any kind of symptoms until this past Friday. Please keep her in your thoughts and cross all paws and fingers that everything turns out okay.

Stacy and a Worried Squee Squad