[Gpdd] Health: Air Purifiers

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Mon Oct 17 12:36:19 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone and Every Pig

I've tried to do a search through the archives to find the info but no luck
yet. My hubby didn't seem to have a problem with hay when it was just Sally
munching but now that there are 3 more in the herd it is becoming unbearable
for him to breathe. I'm looking for any options to reduce his negative
reaction to the hay. I'm also thinking about getting an air purifier but I
recalled that someone mentioned that there are some that are harmful to
piggies and I just want to make sure I don't get one of those. Want to help
hubby but not hurt the pigs. I am open to any and all suggestions as to what
I can do or what would be good to buy. Please feel free to email directly at
marthac at cogeco.ca or through the digest.

Thanks for all your help

Martha and the 4 hay eaters Sally, Poppy, Holly & Otis