[Gpdd] Topic: Health - Sam's Neutering

Staileys staileys at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 16:11:10 EDT 2005

To Sam and Maren:  The Four Fluffernutters wish a successful operation on
Thursday to their friend Sam. Frodo says not to worry.  Even after his
operation, he was the same handsome boar as before, just a little stud-less.
He also reminds Sam that after he is healed, (wink, wink) the ladies will
like him even more (if you know what I mean..heh, heh).  Just leave those
stitches alone! Otherwise, you'll be on the outside looking in a lot longer!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Laura Stailey and Pearl, Sami, Zoe and Frodo  Just think, Sam, over
Thanksgiving we can all run together!  Yipee!!