[Gpdd] MISC: HELP -- blinkz.com password

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 01:11:13 EDT 2005

Hi All,
     Wilson here again -- hey hey Fuzzy!! Hi! How's my sweet, snuggly, pretty
pig? Kisses my dear!

     Alge cannot recall her blinkz password and therefore cannot post
messages or do whatever one needs a password for doing. She's done the "send the user
name and screen name" bits and gets a message saying passoword is on its way.
Well, it hasn't shown up after several attempts last week and several more
tonight. Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks. We are pushing her to make our site more complete but now
this....

Wilson of the Jolly Rodents
jolly-rodent.blinkz.com