[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Mr. T

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Oct 18 11:45:52 EDT 2005

Sherry, we can only imagine what a shock it was to find Mr. T gone so
quickly, and we are so very sorry to hear of his passing.  Yes, sometimes
piggies leave us without warning.  We hope you will find comfort, though,
in knowing that Mr. T made his final journey very peacefully, in his
sleep.  He was lucky to be part of a loving family, and we hope that your
many happy memories of him will soon begin to ease the pain of losing
him.  We send our belated condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed