[Gpdd] Care: Teddy's surgery

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 00:00:51 EDT 2005

Hi Stacy,
     I would guess that your little Teddy HAS been in a bad mood for a while
with so many stones developing! (No time for humor, I know.)
     We do wish her well and hope the surgery went ok. It's always
frightening. Of course I recommend insisting that the vet gives you some kind of pain
medication for her in case she needs it.
     Many piggies have had good results with their surgeries and stones and I
so much hope that your sweet little female "Atilla the Hun" piggy does
wonderfully well.
     Please let us know how she handled the surgery and if she's eating
again.

Alge and the concerned Jolly Rodents, always missing our Ebeneezer.