[Gpdd] Behavior: Biting piggie

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 00:13:03 EDT 2005

Hi Diane,
     Do you have a cavy cozy by any chance? Cavy madness is selling out their
overstock right now, I believe.
     I don't use mine as much any more (You can make one yourself) and less
of course in warm weather. But with my guys, especially my one particular
little guy (I'm keeping his identity secret lest he really does bite me for
revealing his hidden quirk!) for who really hates to "travel through space" (being
picked up) seem to do well with the cozies. I used to lower mine into the cage
(they're closed on 3 sides and open on the top in case you are not familiar
with them) and each of my guys would merrily climb inside -- ah! A new place to
investigate! -- By the way, I would have only one piggy in it. Then, carefully
pick the pouch up making sure that piggy isn't getting jostled and tossed
around. Cozy can double as a small lap pad, as well.
     Good luck!

All best.
Alge and the Jolly Rodents