[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Rusty

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 00:29:41 EDT 2005

The Jolly Rodents and I were so sorry to hear about Rusty. Your situation
sounds very much like ours with our late and dearly loved Ebeneezer WoollyBear. 2
vets, right? Yes, there is a point when lost time eliminates surgery as a
viable option, that the piggy is too compromised to be likely to survive the
surgery or aftermath.
     You worked hard to get him well and I think you made the right decision,
knowing how painful it is to decide to do what's right and best for the
little guy. I know that he's grateful that you helped him cross the Bridge and move
on to where a new and spectacular life awaits.

Our condolences to you and yours,
Alge and the saddened Jolly Rodents