[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Chewie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Oct 18 22:24:52 EDT 2005

Megan and Jerry, we are so very sorry to hear of Chewie's passing.  How
touching that she was cuddling in her favorite blanket in your arms as she
left this world; we know her passage was a safe one.  Very sweet, too, to
hear of her Star Wars casket.  We have no doubt that Chewie knew how much
you loved her.  She was a lucky girl.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed