[Gpdd] announcement: My new dark/red eyed piggie

Reed, Katherine Katherine.Reed at mesa-air.com
Tue Oct 18 12:04:01 EDT 2005

		This is the first time submitting a email to the group.
I have been reading all the posts for weeks and enjoying hearing from
people who love their piggies as much as me.  I just got my 3rd guinea
pig this weekend (5th if I count the 2 babies we still have).  I have
not decided a name yet.  If anyone can help me pick one I would love to
hear the suggestions.  She is about 4 months old.  Solid black, or VERY
dark brown.  Her eyes look black in low light but in the light they are
a red.  I have never seen eyes like that before.  She is very calm and
SWEET.   Since I have not had her long I have not learned other things
about her personality yet.  Thanks in advance for your help in naming my
little princess.