[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Cinnamon

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Oct 19 11:45:45 EDT 2005

Stan, please accept our condolences on Cinnamon's passing.  It leaves such
a hole in our lives when one of these sweet little beings leaves us, and we
are so very sorry for your loss.  We hope you will find comfort in your
many happy memories of her and in knowing that six and a half years is a
good lifespan for a piggie.  Although we never want them to leave us, it is
good that Cinnamon passed away peacefully in her sleep; we imagine that
suddenly she began to dream of the lovely Rainbow Bridge and ran to get there.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed