[Gpdd] Health: get well wishes

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:48:28 EDT 2005

We would like to send get- well wishes to Debra (who has had a nasty flu) .
I have had a bad cold for almost a week now, and am also trying to keep my
contact with my gp's limited so they do not catch any bugs from me.

We are also sending our speed recovery wishes and prayers for Sam Thursday
for his neuter surgery.  Gordon wants him to know that is wasn't all that
bad for him.  He didn't have sutures, but was superglued so that there would
be no problems with stitches not disolving corrected and most importantly
that the little guy didn't chew on them.  Gordon was tired for most of the
day, but was chewing the bars and talking to Cocoa that night and eating.
We know that your slave, Maren is concerned so we will keep you all in our
thoughts.

Gisela and her fur babies........Cocoa and Gordon